I live in Thailand, the world's hub of unearthed housing circuits and electrocutions. So I got a shock and discovered that my circuit breaker was broken. We got an expensive electrician in and he installed a new, bigger CB and he grounded it! You can't imagine how this shocked me for a second time. All the house is on two hole plugs, forget about colour coding.
So my questions: I take it you will advise me to rewire the whole house? If so can I use this amazing earthing rod (the only one in the village I imagine) as the earth for the rest of the circuit? I won't be doing any work unsupervised.