I have a 220VAC single phase 30 amp circuit that I would like to split into two 110VAC circuits. The 220VAC circuit has 3 wires and if I measure across the two main terminals I get the 220VAC and if I measure between a main terminal and what appears to be ground, I get the 110VAC. If I take one of the wires from one of the main terminals and what appears to be the ground of the 220vac circuit then how do I get a ground for the newly created 110VAC? Can I run a separate ground from another VAC 110 outlet and connect to the new 110VAC circuit?