I am trying to connect from a 3 wire system at the utility pole to a 4 wire service panel inside a new mobile home. I called an electrician for some advice and was told that I needed to drive an 8ft ground stake and attach a solid copper wire from the stake to the ground bar in the panel. Then I would need to wire a jumper from the neutral bar over to the ground bar in the panel. Does this sound like I was given good advice? If not any help you can give would be appreciated. Thanks