Cigarette lighter fuse 2002 escape

Asked Feb 5, 2018, 10:12 PM
    Lighter sockets work then shut off then come back to working again until I plug in something else and they stop again, I have tried different idem and get same results.

Mike

Last edited by Curlyben; Feb 6, 2018 at 12:19 AM.
    Search this Question

2002 ford escape fuse panel [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the layout of the fuses in the underdash fuse panel for a 2002 Ford Escape. I do not have an owners manual to refer to and need to verify which fuses control what. Thanks

How to install cigarette lighter [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 2008 cadillac srx need to know how to install a cigarette lighter

Fuse Number for Cigar lighter 2002 Ford Focus [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot read which fuse in the panel is for the cigar lighter. My choices are from F30 to F61. Any hints.

Cigarette lighter/12v plugin [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Ford KA style 03 reg My cigarette lighter stopped working a while ago and I was wondering if there would be anything I could do to check/fix it, I've had the suggestion of replacing the fuses, and seeing if this fixes it. Is there anything else I could do?

Fuse panel on 2002 escape [ 0 Answers ]

Please advise what the fuse configuration is on my 2002 2WD Ford Escape. I have 24 slots and I need to know which one is for my stero. I am getting a CD error response when I try to play or eject a cd and I want to reset the stero. Thanks: