Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I have a 60 x 100 ft shop that has a 200 amp service fed in from the pole. Well I added a living space in the shop, which is about 720 sq ft. I plan on doing all the wiring myself and need a little advice on what kind of panel I should use? The living quarters will have baseboard heat, oven, dryer, entertainment center, water heater, etc. The panel will be about 30' away from the main lug panel. Could I just tap right into the main coming in from the pole and run it to another 200 amp box for my living quarters? Thanks a lot for all your help.