tableclocks's Avatar
    tableclocks Posts: 417, Reputation: 2

#1

Mar 21, 2021, 04:30 PM
    6-3 wire to garage
    cheapest way and safe to run 6-3 underground 75 ft to my garrage to a sub panel, sub panel will have its oun outside ground, so do i need to run the 6-3 w g or is 6-2 with the comon ok? is romex ok if i put it in a condoit, pvc a foot deep ok? or do i need the uf wire?
    thank you for time and help, richard

4 wire house to garage [ 2 Answers ]

I need to run 240volts to my garage. I'm using a 4 wire 2 black one green and black with white. My ? Where do I hook up the green and black with white at my house and in my garage's box

220 4 wire outlet in my garage [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 220 4 wire outlet in my garage that I want to change to a 3 wire 220 outlet to power a welder. How do I do this?

Hot wire from house to garage [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All, I have a garage with all wiring and futures in it and only problem I have is that I don't have any hot wire to garage and I find line goes to the garage from underground but line was dead and I couldn't find where line goes. Please, if anyone can help. My Q is how can I have new...

Bringing Wire into Unfinished Garage [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I haven't seen anything on this topic and since I'm trying to do it, I thought I'd ask. I'm running two circuits into my unfinished garage via my attic. Both will be homeruns to the first outlet. My question is how do I get them through the drywall and still maintain its fire...