OK here we go
I have property up state with no power, the nearest pole is appx 1800ft+ away from where I am going to put a summer house the electric company states it will cost me $25000.00 for poles labour and parts. This is insane.

My question is if they put a pole with power on the edge of my property with a meter and box how far can I run over or under ground wire for a 200 amp service to the house and what size wire will I need
The run would be appx 1200ft is this possibly or what are my options.