What should I run from my disconnect switch to my panel box inside for my 200 amp service. I have 2" PVC ran from the disconnect to the panel. I thought about using 4/0 SER but then read somewhere that you are not suppose to put it in conduit because of possible temp problems? Is this correct or faulty information? Also if not SER 4/0 then what should I use?