Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danar Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2007, 02:21 AM
    Transformer rating
    How can I increase the rating of my transformer if I'm to carry an emergency load aside from the existing load?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Fan cooling can add additional capacity to a transformer in the event of overloads.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit Rating [ 2 Answers ]

Does being convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor show up or affect your credit rating in the US? I have been convicted and am now trying to purchase a house. Just wondering how this will change things. Thanks!

Recessed cans and I/C rating, what does it really mean? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello again all, and thanks in advance for any advice you can offer. I installed 8 recessed (6") cans in my attic ceiling. they are rated for insulation contact (I/C) . they are installed in a 2x4 ceiling. i plan to lay insulation perpindicular/over the top of the 2x4's. and then also insulate...

Personl credit rating [ 3 Answers ]

I sold my house in April this year and am currently renting a property. I have never had any problem with my credit rating and have never been refused any creeit cards or loans! Until I moved into this rented house. Am I right in belive-ing that a persons credit rating can be affected by there...

View more questions Search