Ask
    tooter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Motor oil
    What type motor oil for 6hp yardmachine
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2008, 07:53 AM
    If this is the engine oil ( not the mix for a 2 cycyle engine) it will be a 30 weight non detergent oil.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 05:08 PM
    If a briggs fr chuck is correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5hp briggs and stratton tiller motor need model # or replacement motor [ 3 Answers ]

I have an earthquake tiller model 5020 with a 5hp briggs and stratton motor that I need to replace but I can not find the model of the motor. Does anyone know which motor replaces that motor or do you know the model number of the motor that was used on that tiller?

Change 4 wire condenser motor to 3 wire motor [ 4 Answers ]

I need TO know how to wire a condenser motor. The one I am taking out is a 230 volt it has 2 brown capacitor wires and a black and white. The one I want to put in is a 230 volt/5 mfd capacitor motor. This one has a red wire a black wire and only one brown capacitor wire. How do I retrofit this....

AC Motor [ 3 Answers ]

Can I Run 5 HP 1440 RPM AC Induction Motor at 0.5Hz. By VFD if I get desired torque and if my current is within limit?

GE motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE motor that I believe is from an old washer. It has 5 wires. Black to white is 0 ohms, red to white or red to black is 3.9 ohms, yellow to blue is 2.0 ohms. There appears to be "no" centrifugal switch, so I don't think it's a capacitor start but with all the wires I think it might be a...

View more questions Search