Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    danette's Avatar
    danette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 9, 2009, 07:07 AM
    Transcripts fro a closed school
    I am also trying to find out how to get my transcripts from a closed school. The name of the school I went to Is Harrison Career Institute, 600 Pavonia Ave. Jersey city New Jersey, 07306. I graduated in 2004 and the school closed in either 2005 or 2006. I am current ly enrolled at Hohokus school of nursing and they need my transcripts. I don't want to take classes that I have already taken. Without my transcripts that is exactly what I am going to have to do. Everyone I have called has led me into a brick wall. If anyone can give me some kind of info on obtaing my transcripts would greatly be appreciated. Thank You
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

    Jun 9, 2009, 11:08 PM

    Hi, danette!

    Here are some possibilities as far as suggestions for what you might try.

    It's possible that your transcripts are stored at another educational institution. If you call the Department of Education, or whatever it's called in the State of New Jersey, you might be able to get some information as to where they are.

    It's also possible that the files are located at the State Department of Education itself.

    Here's a link to a site that might really be able to help you concerning the State of New Jersey.

    NJ College & University Directories


Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a copy of my transcripts if the school has closed? [ 5 Answers ]

I can not find the school anymore and need to get copies of my transcripts for my current college to get credits for my past classes. How do I get these records if the school shut its doors? Is there a government organization that can help me? Who do I call? I am really frustrated.:confused:

Request transcripts from a closed school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I request transcripts from a closed school?

How do I get the transcripts for a closed school in Georgia [ 3 Answers ]

I attended Woman Stratford college and graduated in 1976, and the school changed to Branell College. I previously went to the Non secondary post education department to see my file and all that was in the file was my loan papers, application to the school. One copy of three quarters of grades with...

Transcripts from a closed business school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my transcripts to a business school that closed?

View more questions Search