Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    lonelyhearts123's Avatar
    lonelyhearts123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 28, 2017, 08:07 AM
    How do I get my transcrpts from a closed school, especially since I live out of the c
    I graduated from national Education center in Grand Rapids Michigan. I am currently living out of the country and need the transcripts. I am in need of them for employment purposes. Please can you help me.
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 40,299, Reputation: 5646

    Dec 28, 2017, 08:11 AM
    Try contacting the Kent County Board of Education. They can point you in the right direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you locate nursing school transcripts from a school that closed in 1975 [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to get into a BSN online program and they need nursing school transcripts

High school transcripts from a closed school any ideas ? [ 2 Answers ]

I graduated from Gospel center christian academy in hillsboro Texas in 2005 and now I need to get my transcripts but the school has closed they used the school of tomorrow books etc... any ideas

How to get high school transcripts if school is closed [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my transcripts from my closed high school. Lincoln jr. sr. High milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Locate nursing school transcripts from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I went to nursing school in 1994 at Johnson County Vo-tech in Olathe, Kansas. The school was later taken over by Johnson County Community College. I have checked with both the community college and the school district. They are not able to locate my transcripts. Any other places I should check?

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

View more questions Search