Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    lakshmibala's Avatar
    lakshmibala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 25, 2012, 08:19 PM
    H4 to f1 COS
    I am going to file for change of status from h4 to f1. I am attending college in California. My husband recently got transferred to South Carolina, & filed AR-11 for change of address. While filing for f1 which address I should give, South carolina or the California address where I'm staying now. I'm thinking to explain in my cover letter, stating though my address is in South Carolina, I'm intending to travel to my college in California as per my class schedule. Is this right? Can any one suggest me what should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

(cos x/sec x)-(cos x/tan^2 x)= cot^2 x? [ 3 Answers ]

Verifying/proving of the trigonometric identities

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.