Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    educoach's Avatar
    educoach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 5, 2018, 01:20 AM
    Education visa Canada
    Is there anyone planning to settle in Canada?
    ma0641's Avatar
    ma0641 Posts: 15,681, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

    Dec 5, 2018, 11:44 AM
    Many people may wish to settle in Canada. Unfortunately, they are not as generous as the US in letting people in. People want to move there because of Trump. I'm still waiting for some of the celebs to go as they promised but I guess they can't hope to make so much money there. "Empty barrels make the most noise" still fits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diversity Visa high school education [ 1 Answers ]

After I finish high school, I plan to continue my studies in the United States on an F1 visa. My parents do have the sufficient funds to support me, but I would much rather prefer to work part time (and have the choice to work off-campus) as well have some more liberty with vocational training...

Education in Canada [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if any one can help me deal with the below" I was on F-1 Visa in USA, spend 2 yrs there and my visa got cancelled beco'z of some reason while my return to USA from my vacations (India). I am planning for my further education in Toronto, CANADA. And worry about the US visa...

Education Credit for F1 visa holder w/o SSN but TIN [ 1 Answers ]

I am an H1B visa holder. During 2008 my wife (H4 visa holder from Jan-Dec 2009, and F1 from Dec - present) attended a college and I paid over $10,500 for this (I have the form 1098-T). 1) Can I apply for education credit (Hope Credit) using Form 8863. If I can, this would allow me a tax credit....

F1 visa and Education Credit [ 1 Answers ]

Can a student on F1 visa who goes to college and pays tuition take the education credit once they get their 1098 T

F1 Visa & Education expense [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am on F1 visa, filing 1040NR. I am wondering, if I can itemize my education expenses(Form 1098-T) in "Job Expenses & Certain Miscellenious Deduction" as Unreimbursed Employee expense- Job related education. Thanks in Advance.

View more questions Search