Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    anjaanK's Avatar
    anjaanK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 18, 2017, 11:22 PM
    I am Year Down Student From Pune University In entc engg 2nd year.
    I am Year Down Student From Pune University In entc engg 2nd year. And not so good in studies also. Bt all my frndz are telling me to take admission in Btect 2nd year nw! Because my clg is autonomous. I wanted to improve myself this year bt my all frndz are saying to take admission in Btech 2nd year. All of they want to say is that this year will not be wasted and also I will learn much things rather than taking drop this year. What shall I do ? I am totally confused nw a days.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,328, Reputation: 10855

    Jul 19, 2017, 04:13 AM
    Do you have options of study in other areas of study? Have you tried getting a tutor? Have you talked to your administrative counselor, INSTRUCTORS, or teachers?

    They would be of better help as your friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I filed the wrong form last year, but I realize it this year. I am F1 student. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a student/f-1 visa holder (non-resident alien). Last year, the first time I filed tax, and actually I don't have any idea about W2 form. When the school sent it to me, I don't know what is that. And one time my friend came to my home and saw that form, and helped me to file tax. He...

F1 student filed 1040 last year, which form to fill this year? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I filed 1040 NR in my 1st year (2008) and filed 1040 by a tax guy in my 2nd year (2009). Now its time to file tax returns. I am an exempt student so I am not a resident alien. My question: 1. I know I have to file 1040 NR now.. But do I need to do amendment for my last year's mistake by...

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

View more questions Search