Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iowafriend23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 07:49 PM
    What is the answer
    [F]
    Okay, so I have a homework question that is : PLANTS MAKE THEIR OWN FOOD, THEY GET THE ENERGY FROM THE_________ I need help finding out what the blank is...:confused:
    Kstar4u Posts: 255, Reputation: 22

May 2, 2007, 08:01 PM
    The sun using chlorophyll to enable photosynthesis... I guess.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2007, 08:04 PM
    What is an energy sourse, that is available to make things grow, the reason things grow better in the spring?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you answer this. [ 1 Answers ]

AB Mekan is a workshop that makes many different products shows the following budget for the coming year: (kkr): Direct material 500 Direct labor 500 Overhead manufacturing 1 000 Total manufacturing cost 2 000 Administration and sales OH 500

What should the answer be? [ 5 Answers ]

To make a bread sandwich does it take 2 or 3 pieces of bread to make it I say 3 because you have the two pieces for the outside and another piece for the filling What's your opion:confused:

Will someone Answer This . [ 5 Answers ]

How do I seriously report a slumlord ??? This lady has lost her goddamn mind!! We live in an apartment , that has 3 floors and we don't even have ANY , Maintenance at all whatsoever. No building plumber , no organized parking , no Janitor , no nothing . Every time there is a problem we have...

Answer [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know if I can give up my parental rights to a child that I don't know or ever seen and if I do will I have to pay child support, I'm not try to cope out on my child

What is the answer? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a math apaper for homework! It is soooo confusing! It is 15x14 in the distributive property!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search