Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byui_chika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Oil drilling in ANWR and us
    How could damage from oil drilling in the Alaskan environment affect us (people outside Alaska)?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Of course first you are assuming damage, but it will not even effect the people inside Alaska, it is only a small part of the area And it may have a little effect on some wildlife in the area

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Drilling in Alaska [ 18 Answers ]

What are the pros and cons of drilling oil in Alaska? Should we or shouldn't we?

Drilling Glass Block.. . [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings! I want to drill into glass block. I have a good handheld battery drill and a new glass drill bit, any suggestions?

Drilling holes [ 2 Answers ]

I need to drill a4" vent hole for a water heater in side of my house to connect the venting. What is the best drill to use and any avice on problems imight run into?

Commercial oil-based v.s artist's oil paint [ 1 Answers ]

I am painting on interior brick, already painted with oil-base commercial and wish to use commercial oil-base paint because I think it is more durable than artist's paints, i.e. dusted, perhaps even washed. Is there something I can use to thicken it, thus allowing it to work more like artist's...

Oil Drilling? A few questions? [ 1 Answers ]

My class is doing our own debate about drilling oil in antartica and we need statistics and facts to help our debate. I am on the team that is againts drilling and I'm curious how drilling pil would affect animals. Can someone tell me?:)

View more questions Search