Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fourthest Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2003, 12:36 PM
    Evironimentalpact study
    I have a commercial piece of property I wanted to borrow some money on & the bank wanted me to get an environmental impact study 1st.What does this study entail ? What are the procedures ?
    Thanks, joe
    mbeychok Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2004, 04:21 PM
    Evironimentalpact study
    If you just want to borrow some money, using your property as collateral, I don't understand why the bank needs an environmental impact study.

If you plan to use the money to develop the property or alter its buildings or usage in some way, then I understand why the bank wants to have an environmental impact study.

You should retain the services of an environmental engineering consulting firm who are very familiar with your local governmental agencies. Ask them to interview your bank (along with you) to ascertain just what the bank wants and why. Then have them submit a written price quotation and project schedule to you for developing the impact study.

Good luck,

Milton Beychok
    Visit me at www.air-dispersion.com
    E-mail: [email protected] (replace xxx with cox)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bible study [ 8 Answers ]

How to do a bible study? I am a teen and I want to do a bible study.Please give me some guidance on that

Case Study [ 2 Answers ]

What are the main challenges while conducting a Case Study?

Study help [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good methods of studying for Science? ( like earth science ) I really need to get my grades up. Thanks for the help. :cool:

Bible study [ 6 Answers ]

(2) What great zeal and self denial does Nehemiah, his brethren, his servants and the men of the guard which followed him show?

View more questions Search