Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christiangirl41695 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Dissolved Gases in Lakes
    What factors affect the levels of dissolved oxygen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide in the aphotic zone of a lake?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Looking to have someone do your homework for you?
    christiangirl41695 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 05:01 PM
    No, I have a test tomorrow in APbio and this is one of the questions (it's an essay test and we get the questions before hand) that I can't find the answer to. It's not in my book and I can't find it anywhere online, so I thought I'd try it here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Formation of Great Lakes etc.. [ 5 Answers ]

What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia-Snake River system, and Great Salt Lake.. and How did this same geological event isolate the human population of the Americas from that of Asia?? ((if someone could help me out with...

Formation of Lakes [ 1 Answers ]

What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia -Snake River system, and Great Salt Lake?

Gases [ 1 Answers ]

I have a smell in my house like raw sewage. What can I do to get rid of smell.

Worried about sewer gases [ 5 Answers ]

I have a small cottage (750 sq ft) and a septic (not sand mound). A plumber just installed all new plumbing. He added a sewer vent through the foundation to the outside of my house (where the toilet is)- it is 2 FEET tall. He said that vent will let air in to flush and a u shape pipe in the...

Choked flow of gases through an orifice or leak [ 0 Answers ]

How to determine the mass flow rate of gases under choked conditions is a question that arises quite often in fluid flow mechanics. Here are the applicable equations: http://www.air-dispersion.com/chokedflow.jpg

View more questions Search