Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pikachufannumber1 Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Aug 16, 2007, 04:50 PM
    WHo agrees that.
    (and yes this will sound weird) humans are the cause of all the earths "newly" found problems? Well I do. I mean like in the early man and native american times humans weren't so bad. But now with our cars we're helping global warming. And the ozane layer is depleted. And animals are in serious danger of going extinct because everyone keeps deciding to try new food! I'm against hunting but if you eat the animal and use it then that's better than just for sport but there are many amazing creatures that people have "eaten away" because they don't stop and think about what they are doing. That's another thing people need to stop letting power and greed control all their choices! Over by where I live there is a single road and all around it are these beautiful fields and do you know what the city council did? They voted to make it into a hockey arena! That's outrageous! And, while I'm talking about power and greed filled people, the government is retarded! They are so freaking greedy that they won't help make cars run on water, which is an abundant resource, because they get too much money from the oil companies! More than that, they won't make them run on water but the make alternative fuel out of grain which makes the beef (which by the way we overuse) and milk prices go up! The answer is right there in front of them but they refuse to use it because they are so greedy!! God I ahte people! Anyone agree?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Aug 16, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Oh, my. Global warming; here we go again. I'll repost something I wrote on another post here, pikachu:

This "great global warming hopelessness initiative" is a bunch of horse-snot designed to get the average Joe to send money to a ridiculous and fragile cause.
    The cry-babies who are screaming, "We're responsible; we've got to do something!" are ignorant, and are strictly after taking your cash.

Global warming has been going on since the earth was conceived. There is geological evidence that the world has heated and cooled worse than what we are getting/going to get now.

Keep in mind that it is these losers who are also saying that gas from cows is destroying the ozone! Another, constantly laughable joke. If that is the case, then when ought to put our scrutiny on the folks from India, because they refuse to kill the cow.

Stop listening to these global warming clowns.

So respectfully, I'll say no I do not agree with you or hatred for people (although it is easier to have hatred for the stupid folks).

XenoSapien

Aug 16, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Well xeno I no that global warming has been going on but all the emissions from cars are helping it along faster than it wouldve progressed without our help. And I don't hate all people. I just hate the people that stupid and have been consumed by power and greed. And anyway like what I said about the alternative gas and cars on water thing, we could get 400 miles per gallon on water if we made cars that run on water. Maybe that is off topic but still.
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Aug 16, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachufannumber1
    well xeno i no that global warming has been going on but all the emissions from cars are helping it along faster than it wouldve progressed without our help. and i dont hate all ppl. i just hate the ppl that stupid and have been consumed by power and greed. and anyway like what i said about the alternative gas and cars on water thing, we could get 400 miles per gallon on water if we made cars that run on water. maybe that is off topic but still.
    I have no problems with more efficient cars. Heck, jokingly I said to some co-workers that we should run cars on fecal matter somehow. There's an endless supply of it.
    I understand your position that emissions from cars may encourage it, but "casting my line as far as it will go", I have to say that in the grand scheme, it would be thousands of years before it really mattered.
    I'm one-thousand percent on-board with you in respects to the folks consumed with power and greed. You get one, then you want two. You get two, then you want five. You get five, you want ten and so on...
    If I were to toss religion into the mix, then I'll have to state a strict opinion: For the life of me, I cannot believe a compassionate creator would allow us to ever be in a situation terminal to all of us before He could intervene.

XenoSapien
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 16, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Pikachufan,

If one were to somehow invent a car that ran solely on water, alarmists would probably complain that they are destroying the lakes and rivers, people who live in the desert would not be able to drive or would pay a lot of money to drive, countries would fight for control of common water sources, such as rivers that run between them, and so on and so forth. And, despite all efforts, there's not a scientist alive who's figured out how to make water by itself combustible. If you are referring to a steam engine, that has been tried, and frankly needs another power source to turn the water into steam (back when steam engines were common, lump coal was the fuel of choice). That would need to be either electric, gas, or solar. Electric starts somewhere with fossil fuels.

It is very egocentric to think that man has any control over the movement of three tenths of a degree in temperature. Scientists discover new species all the time in the depths of the oceans, and discover fossils for animals extinct that no human ever ate. Merely because a perceived problem is "newly found" does not make it a new problem. Back in the Seventies, alarmists touted that the world was headed for another ice age because of man's actions. Maybe by the time you are a parent, they'll be touting that again. Who knows.

Being as how you are a fan of Pikachu, I can presume that you are still in the adolescent brain mush stage of development, and that you are being taught this sort of thing by those who have authority over you.

Be careful to not knock what you call greed too hard. "Greed" as you call it, makes it possible for you to eat everyday, to sleep in your bed at night, to have an air conditioned room in which to see solace, parents willing to give up most of the daylight to make sure you have internet access.

Aug 16, 2007, 07:05 PM
    OK xeno. I agree with you but then I don't. We both have our opinions but thanks for helping understand yours better. OK goldie mae. That is insulting. Just to tell you I can still be a fan of pikachu without being "brain mushed" and frankly I think you are the one who is brain mushed to be assuming how old I am and what state of mind I am in. and just so you know, I am a VERY independent young adult and no one oculd have authority over me if they wanted to. Now granted I may do what I am asked and things any normal person would do but I am in no way controlled by anyone. Anyway... back to the issues. OK smart one. Someone has already invented a way to run cars on water, he took it to the government, and, they didn't take it because they were being GREEDY! By the way most people don't live in the desert. Well not really and I didn't mean all cars. We could also use solar powered ones and electric ones. And I know how to turn water into a gas that can be used as fuel. All you need to do is build a hydrogen seperator and attach it to the car where the gas tank is. The ocean is threatened too! My point is not that all extinct animals were eaten. My point is that if we don't learn to take care of the environment and the animals in it all the animals that go extinct in the future years are going to be either eaten by us or pushed to extinction by our ever expanding towns and cities! I am not stupid!! I know that the problems were not newly found. Note the quotation marks. No greed is not what makes it possible for me to eat. That is survival in the lifestyle my family and I have chosen. You have no idea what my families money troubles are like. Don't assume so much. Do you want to know why u shouldn't assume so much. I will tell you y (and excuse my french) because it makes an out of you and me. What does that spell -u-me. Oh looky there. So the only brainmushed, egocentric, self centered, I-think-i-know-it-all here is the one calle goldiemae.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you remove a biological father from the birth certificate. If he agrees [ 9 Answers ]

I have a one year old daughter. And her father has never helped support her. And now that the State is forcing him to, he's asked me if there was anyway to have his name taken off the birth certificate so that he has no legal obligations to her! I agree with him and think it would be for the best,...

Landlord agrees to breaking Lease, now refusing to pay security deposit back [ 1 Answers ]

My Landlord told she'd never hold me to the lease if I ever wanted to move out. All I needed was to give a 30-day notice. Which is what I did and by the end of February I moved out. I have emails where my landlord agrees with breaking lease and further states that I'd be getting my security deposit...

View more questions Search