Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pammiegail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 10:04 AM
    My dog had puppies 3 days ago, now she won
    My dog had puppies 3 days ago. She and puppies are doing fine, but she has started crying and whinning. What is wrong?
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Is this her first litter?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 22, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Does she seem to be in pain? Is she eating, drinking, urinating and defecating? Is she feeding the puppies?

What's her general demeanor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog had puppies 4 days ago and she cries and is restless when they want to feed [ 1 Answers ]

When the puppies start moving and cring for the mom she will sit on the bed or run around the room. She will not go down to them

My female dog has brown discharge she had puppies about a week ad a half ago [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua had 4 puppies about a week and a half ago n now she has some brown discharge coming out \?

Since being spayed 3 days ago my dog is acting very out of character [ 1 Answers ]

It is as if she is nesting. She has become aggressive to our other dogs. She is crying all the time and will not eat

My dog had a puppy two days ago... [ 2 Answers ]

My shih tzu had a puppy two days ago, and everything seems to be going good except she has not had a bowel movement since before she had the puppy. I take her outside multiple times a day and she is urinating. She is drinking water and eating. Is there something wrong with her? Or is this normal....

Could my dog still have another puppy inside her? Four were delivered two days ago. [ 2 Answers ]

My dog had 4 puppies 2 days ago, today when I took her for a bathroom break, she wanted me to pet her, so I did but I noticed a big hard lump next to breast, could it be posible that she might still have another puppy inside her.

View more questions Search