Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbypaige Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 12:06 AM
    Why is my dog being sick seaveral times a day
    My dog is being sick several times a dog and pooos water and once pood blood he isn't eating any food do I need to take him to the vet? Pleeaasee help I'm really worried
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 4, 2011, 02:45 AM

Yes you need to take him to the vet immediately!

Vomiting and diarrhea each cause dehydration, with both of them combined your dog will become dehydrated even faster.

My main concern here would be Parvo Virus, often deadly if left untreated.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 4, 2011, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abbypaige View Post
    my dog is bein sick several times a dog and pooos water and once pood blood he isnt eating any food do I need to take him to the vet? pleeaasee help im really worried

You have posted that you gave your dog an over the counter dewormer in order to solve it's problems. That was dangerous, indeed.

The dog needs to see a Vet - now.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 4, 2011, 07:20 AM

Well that puts a different spin on things. A dewormer could certainly do a lot of damage on top of these symptoms and may well be the cause.

Advice still stands though, see a vet immediately.
    paleophlatus Posts: 459, Reputation: 112

May 5, 2011, 01:45 AM
    Symptoms are also those of Parvo virus. But, in order to tell exactly, you need to take him to the vet to be tested.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2011, 11:16 AM

Yes, you need to see a vet. Your dog could be allergic to the food you are feeding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many times should she eat a day? [ 2 Answers ]

How many times should my miniature poodle eat? She refuses to eat today.

White discharge more than 10 times a day [ 3 Answers ]

This white dischrge smells a bit(I think so). But I don't feel like inching . Is it yeast infection? What is yeast infection and how it is dangerous to our health?? It discharges daily more than 10 times in a day... help me... thanx

Having hot face 3-4 times a day [ 3 Answers ]

Hi this is michelle and I have now been getting I suppose a hot flush 3-4 times a day and lasts about 3 minutes anyone have any idea what the cause of this could be I feel I just have to fan my face and be in a cool place Thanks:)

Eating 3 times a day [ 4 Answers ]

I eat around to meals some times one meal a day. This has only started 5 years ago. It could be from stress or over working. Is it wrong to not to eat three meals a day?

My dog poo over 7 times a day ! [ 5 Answers ]

I havea one year old sheltie boy According to my breeder instruction I feed him once a day with "HILLS" I wonder if I'ts' his dog food or what Because he poo 7 times a day at different times (hard to find his fixed time) therefore making training very Hard. The dog I had before only poo...

View more questions Search