Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olivia00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 04:31 PM
    Why won't my 4 mnth old puppy eat or drink anything?
    We have a 4mnth old puppy, she is a mix between pit bull and lab. Her sister ran away, on sat. and she has not wanted to eat or drink anything since. What can I do for her to eat, is she just sad or is se getting sick.

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy does not have a fever but still won't eat or drink [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy "neeka" is a black lab/queensland healer mix,and she is six months old.3 days ago she vomited 3 times and quit,then she wouldn't eat or drink,the following day she seemed fine,she ate and drank some,played a little then went to bed,the next morning she vomited all over my bed and stopped...

Won't eat or drink anything. What could be tI have a 5 month old pit bull puppy. [ 2 Answers ]

5 month old pit bull puppy won't eat , drink's very little water, vomiting. What could be the problem?

Puppy won't eat or drink [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy is 35 weeks old. 3 days ago she quit eating and drinking. I can't get her to eat anything or drink. I have tried giving her water through a dropper but she fights me. What could be wrong with her?

Weimeraner puppy who will not eat or drink [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 month old pup began throwing up during the night and will not eat or drink since. He still seems to be alert but his gums also appear a little pale. What should I do? I am going to the vets this afternoon but in the meantime what can I do to help him?:(

My puppy won't eat or drink [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have a blue nose pitbull she is about 6 weeks old and its hard to get her to eat her puppy chow it has to be warm crushed up and with like this puppy milk in it and she almost refuse to drink water ever what can I do to get her on hard food and drinking water?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.