Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Herron3000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 11:25 PM
    Eli Bloodline within Pitbulls
    Where does the Eli Bloodline for pitbulls originate? Are there any pictures, that I can be referred to on a website?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 06:54 PM
    'Eli' began with Breeder Floyd Boudreaux.

It is also known as the Boudreaux bloodline. Usually Eli or Boudreaux bloodlined APBTs are crossed with other game bloodlines such as Carver, Jeep, Colby, Chinaman, etc.
    Source

I found a wonderful album of photos of an Eli. You can find others by using this Google Search.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? [ 10 Answers ]

The King James version of the Bible is said to be the most accurate translation of the Bible to date. This version of the Bible translates these words said by Jesus in the ninth hour of His crucifixion as "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me." Forsake: to renounce or turn away from...

Bloodline site? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to find pictures or any kind of information on the generations in my dogs pedigree. I once came across a website where you could look up the bloodlines but I can't find anything. I own pit bulls. Just wondering if anyone knew of website(s) where I can find any line information.

Pitbulls [ 2 Answers ]

How do you keep a pit bull from peeing and pooping in the house. How do you keep two pit bulls from charging the door when people come over.why would a pit bull chew on another pit bull.:confused:

Can vets legally spay or neuter pitbulls if they are banned? [ 9 Answers ]

Even though pitbulls are banned here in ontario canada, will the vet still spay or nueter a pitbull puppy or will they have to put it down?

View more questions Search