Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kloppy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 02:34 PM
    Dog stroke-HELP not eating or drinking
    I dog just had what the vet says is a stroke. I heard they will recover within weeks but at the moment she is not eating and taking water via a plastic syringe. Anyting we can do to help her dizzyness, tilted head and lack or appetite?

Please help
    John
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2006, 07:16 PM
    Best thing to do is to keep in touch with your local vet. He can best determine what medicines are best for your dog.

We share your concern here, but are not the best place for medical help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Dog Just Quit Eating and Drinking [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 11 month old pit bull male that I got a few weeks ago from a friend who couldn't keep him. He has been drinking and eating just fine until Sunday(7/24) when I was informed that he has not been eating or drinking the past few days. He isn't living with me at the moment but is over at a...

My dog is 50 days old and is not eating Dog chow [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My dog name is scoobee, golden labarador,n is 50 days old,he became thin after vaccination ,got fever.. n when I try to feed him Dog chow he simply deny to intake... kindly suggest me... how to attract him in eating of Dog chow as it contains all the minerals and suppliments to good growing...

I think my dog has a drinking problem... [ 3 Answers ]

Our Basset Hound puppy won't stop drinking water when he has it available to him. It doesn't matter how much he's had, he just keeps drinking until it's gone, and his belly swells up like a watermelon until he pees it all out. How do we get him to stop? Thanks for the help. -B

Dog not eating II [ 7 Answers ]

My 11 year old lab has kidney disease (just home from the vet) and she doesn't show any interest in the special kibble food he prescribed (low protein). Any ideas on what she could be fed that would not be harmful to her or make her more interested? She did eat some scrambled eggs with gusto.

8 week old puppy not eating but drinking [ 1 Answers ]

I just brought home an 8 week old Scottish Terrier puppy from a very loving breeder. I'm not sure if he's just too young or what's going on. He ate the first night I brought him home and now he hasn't eaten in the past two days. He drinks plenty of water and is piddling but short of force...

View more questions Search