Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larry Hines Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 03:03 PM
    Skin problem
    Hello,

I'm currently getting dark shaded area on side of face. I'm afro mamerican. What kind of cream should I get. Now I'm using esoterica skin cream. Should I drink lots of water etc. Can you help me?
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Dec 5, 2006, 02:41 AM
    Wear sunblock always and use some exfoliating maybe scrub or soap once up to twice a week... drinking lots of water will help nourish your skin so be it a solution or not, do it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin problem. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I need a professional advice regarding my skin problem. I have pimples on my head, on my face and on my chest. I am 30 year old married guy. Somebody told me that they will disappear after marriage but it didn't happen. The problem increases and they start itching if I eat fish, beans,...

Skin problem [ 1 Answers ]

For a long time I have had red marks on the sides of my cheeks. They are very small pimples very close together.All you can see is the redness because the pimples aren't even noticeable. These pimples are on the back of my arms, legs and buttocks too. I don't know what it is. I've tried to...

Dry Skin Problem! [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody has dry skin problem? Here's a good site to visit http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com

Skin problem [ 5 Answers ]

I have a really annoying problem - I have dandruff that doesn't shed and come loose. The skin of my scalp literally dies in chunks but doesn't fall off like normal dandruff. I have to scrape it off every single day or else I'm plagued with itching. Some of it is in the form of flakes, others are...

Skin problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a really annoying problem - I have dandruff that doesn't shed and come loose. The skin of my scalp literally dies in chunks but doesn't fall off like normal dandruff. I have to scrape it off every single day or else I'm plagued with itching. Some of it is in the form of flakes, others are...

View more questions Search