Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papaw2six Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 05:41 PM
    Why has my dog started peeing in the house
    I have a 15 week old beagle mix. She is crate trained and enjoys her crate even when we are home. She is house trained and will go to the door whenever she needs to go out. If she wakes up in the during the night she will whine to go out. Over the last week, she has just started peeing and pooping through out our house. What could be going on, that she has stopped going to the door?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2009, 02:23 AM

Is this just happening at night or during the day?

If it is at night I would suggest withholding water for an hour before bed time and perhaps changing food or feeding times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

12 why.o. Dog started peeing&pooping in house [ 7 Answers ]

Help! Please I am desperate and so is my dog... My parents (60years old) had a bichon su for 12 years until my mom passed away. Now my husband and I and 2 kids took the dog in. He came from across the country, and my father drove him across to come live with us. She was a very good dog, but...

Female in heat started peeing in the house [ 2 Answers ]

My female shih tzu started peeing in the house when she came in heat. She hadn't done this before. Do females pee more when they're in heat?

Male dog just started peeing in house [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem that recently started. I have a Corgi mix about five years old. He was house trained before we got him at about age 1.5yrs. Up until recently, we've never had a problem with his peeing or pooping in the house. About a month ago, though, he got a serious intestinal...

View more questions Search