Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer hill52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Ear clogged light green mucus in nose lasting a week
    For the last week my left ear has been clogged leading to muffled hearing. There is also pressure in my ear and green mucus in my nose. I have a prescription for ear drop, neomycin and polymyxin B, Is this going to work?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2009, 11:02 AM

I would assume that your Physician prescribed these specific drugs, believing that they will work.

So the answer is - probably, yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 week old puppy has runny nose [ 18 Answers ]

I have a 5 week old puppy that the mother stopped feeding at 3 weeks of age. She has many teeth and has had no trouble eating softened puppy food as well as puppy milk. The owners never had a dog before and took the mother in because she slept on their porch all the time and no amount of trying...

Green mucus [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and am 41 weeks pregnant. The past few days I've been getting a slimy green mucus when I wipe. What is this?

Green mucus [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I know this is gross to share but I am 21 weeks pregnant (5 months 1 week) pregnant. I got up this morning and went to the bathroom and I went to wipe my vaginal and there was somewhat a lot of a light green mucus colour. What does that mean?

Green mucus nose [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my son has just bought a dog from local dog resue when he has brought it home it has a green mucus coming from its nose is this harmfull to us ormy other dog:confused:

Long lasting 3 week periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am only 16 and I have been on my period for 3 weeks now and its really painful I also been having blood clots I am sexually active but not pregnant I haven't even started school yet because of it I really need help ...

View more questions Search