Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kannah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 06:14 PM
    Blue screen
    When I turned off my dell inspiron b130 it was fine when I turned back on it states bad checksum. I can not access start up but I have tried to reboot and all other possibilities without any success . Do you have any suggestions this is a new laptop only about 8 months old I have had a compaq for 4 years I guess I should stayed with a relaible brand . Thanks
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Nov 3, 2006, 08:56 PM
    Well... you could try the old turn it on and off again but I'm sure you've tried that...
    Not being a techy, id say format it, or take it to the shop.. because if you don't know what's going on its probably best to leave it to someone who does, do you have a mate into computers?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Screen of Death on Compaq Evo [ 5 Answers ]

On my compaq evo n400c laptop I just installed windows XP PRO. It boots up fine everything works then at random times the blue screen of death comes up. The really strange thing is it's random driver files that it displayes. And sometimes there's no driver at all. It will say the big long thing...

ATIdrab.dll 'Blue-Screen' [ 3 Answers ]

From time to time I get this 'Blue-Screen' error which points to this DLL associated with my laptop's (DELL Latitude CPx w/Pentium 3 processor and 320 MB RAM) video system. I've tried BOTH ATI's and DELL's websites, to no avail. ATI refers me to DELL and DELL insists that I find some cryptic...

Please help... Blue screen of death! [ 7 Answers ]

Yes, I have had the blue screen of death for a few months now. I have tried numerous stupid things but they don't seem to work It hadn't happened for a few weeks until today, it happened again. I have the error reports for it if that helps. Is there anyting I can do?

Blue screen of death [ 4 Answers ]

got a friend with this problem any ideas to resolve it ERROR 0x00000024 NTFS.SYS and it says... check the disk with CHDSK /F to repair the problem... but I can't because I can't access to anything to do a CHKDSK... :)

View more questions Search