Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arcy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2006, 10:32 AM
    Fiancée (K-1) visa
    I have read that one of the requirements for a k-1 visa is that you must
    Have met your fiancée within the last two years. Is this to say that she has to come to the U.S. meet me, return to her home country and then come back to the U.S and marry? This makes no sense. Also, besides a passport,
    What would my fiancée have to get before coming to this country? Thanks.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2006, 02:29 AM
    Why do people get married for the wrong reasons??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get F1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Tanveer from Pakistan. I have completed bachelor of engg degree and got admission in wichita state university in Kansas. I want to ask that what are the major guide lines to be successful for F1 visa and some precautions (if any). Furthermore I applied in only one university...

Fianc?e needs a break/space/"a nap" [ 9 Answers ]

Hello all, first time poster here, so I apologize if I break any of the rules :confused: . My fiancée and I met about 3 years ago and started dating 1.5 years ago. After 4 months we were engaged and had planned to get married in Summer 2007 (I want to finish college). After a year of being...

You visa [ 1 Answers ]

What is a U visa ( U visa Interim Relief)and how long does it take for approval?? If a person applies for her and her kids, and one of her children is under 21 but married. Can the married child be accepted to hold a U visa? San Francisco.CA

Federal Forms for a F1 Visa to H1 VISA [ 5 Answers ]

I understand many people are in the same boat and I am also in the Same boat as all. Let me present my case and have it clear understanding for all First I was on OPT status from 1st January 2004 to 13th Oct 2004. I changed my status from F1 -> H1B on 14th Oct 2004. Hence my status from 14th...

How can I get visa to uk? [ 1 Answers ]

I am lebanese live in lebanon, think to visite uk, how can I get visite visa to uk?I mean what is the rules to get visite visa to uk? Thank you very much

View more questions Search