Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    howzr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 05:30 PM
    High temp limit
    Working on an older bryant furnace was off on ahigh temp limit shouldn't blower still come on to help close limit
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2008, 06:17 PM
    It depend on how old the system is. If it uses a control board to control the gas valve and blower. The blower should kick on any time a limit is open or if you had a flame fault.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High limit switch [ 2 Answers ]

Im replacing my limit switch which is located in the heat exchanger. What does a high limit switch actually do? Thanks.

10 mtns with high temp [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I asked what is classed as a high temp for and adult as I had flu symptoms and a temp of 38.3+. My baby is 10mths now has the same thing and has a temp of 38.3/38.5. I am giving her meds to try and keep it down and she has very light clothing on etc. I just wanted to know what is a high temp...

High temp [ 6 Answers ]

What is classed as a high temp in c.

High limit open [ 1 Answers ]

We have an Ultra V Tech 80 furnace. Cold air is coming out and the ignitors are not lit. Light is blinking 4 times which means high limit open. Where is this at? What needs to be done?

5 year High School limit [ 3 Answers ]

My son was told by his school principal that if he does not finish his requirements this year he will not be allowed to graduate with a diploma. He had back surgery which caused him to miss a semester about 18 months ago. This is his fifth year and will be 20 next year. I have never heard of being...

View more questions Search