Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisnkdz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Puppy won't eat or drink
    My puppy is 35 weeks old. 3 days ago she quit eating and drinking. I can't get her to eat anything or drink. I have tried giving her water through a dropper but she fights me. What could be wrong with her?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Sep 19, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Is it possible she could have got something stuck in her throat? A stick,bone
    Have a look
    Is she breathing OK?
    How does she react when you touch her neck and stomach?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

5 week old puppy---what to drink? [ 2 Answers ]

I have found a litter of puppies, I have taken one in and I took it to the vets this morning, the vet told me that it was about 5 weeks old. I have bought puppy milk replacement, it is like a formula to mix with warm water to feed through a bottle, but he does not take it, but he does not drink it...

Weimeraner puppy who will not eat or drink [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 month old pup began throwing up during the night and will not eat or drink since. He still seems to be alert but his gums also appear a little pale. What should I do? I am going to the vets this afternoon but in the meantime what can I do to help him?:(

My puppy won't drink! [ 1 Answers ]

We just adopted a 9 week old Terrier from our local SPCA on Tuesday. He just got his second set of shots yesterday and now he isn't drinking too much water. He is eating good, playing very good, and no problems with potty. He is in a really good mood but not drinking concerns me. Any tips or...

My puppy won't eat or drink [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have a blue nose pitbull she is about 6 weeks old and its hard to get her to eat her puppy chow it has to be warm crushed up and with like this puppy milk in it and she almost refuse to drink water ever what can I do to get her on hard food and drinking water?

Won't eat or drink [ 1 Answers ]

I have a komondor dog that won't eat or drink been 3 days he has been vomitting and is now brining up bile, he has no get up and go even though we have a ***** that has just come into season

View more questions Search