Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yammie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 04:25 PM
    My girlfriend lost interest in me.
    I've been with my girlfriend for about six months now. In the beginning, especially the first six weeks or so that we were together we'd have sex or play with each other practically whenever we were alone together. I wouldn't have to push her buttons either, she'd through herself at me all the time.
    After about two months she stopped coming on to me all together and I'd have to initiate anything we did, but she'd eventually get into with some coaxing. Now it's reached a point where not only does she never pursue me, but I'll come on to her physically and she'll ignore me until she's tired of me kissing and touching her and she tells me to leave her alone. Then I figured she's just not into foreplay so I'll just tell her I want her and she always tells me that she's either too tired or not in the mood.
    This is particularly confusing because if were out with our friends or coming home from shopping she makes a point of whispering in my ear or just telling me how she can't wait to get me home to "do me" or go down on me. Then we get home and I'll try to sleep with her and she pushes me away.
    Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there anyway I could bring back some of the attraction she used to have to me?
    djbowens Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Just because she doesn't want to have sex as much doesn't mean you are doing something wrong. My boyfriend and I were the same way when we first got together... always all over each other whenever we were alone... but we've been together for over a year now and we barely have sex twice a week. Not because he doesn't want to, but because I don't want to. I'm not sure what it is, but more than likely your girlfriend is just going through the same sort of thing I went through. I never lost interest in my boyfriend, I just didn't feel like having sex all of the time. Of course, he thought I was cheating on him, or all sorts of other things, when in reality, I just really lost the drive to have sex every day. Maybe you should try to have a romantic evening with her and see if that helps. Or a weekend get away, perhaps. Have you tried telling her how you feel? Don't attack her and say "You never have sex with me anymore!" Maybe start by saying "I feel like things have changed between us... blah blah blah." Hopefully she will be open with you. Just let her know how you feel and see if you can work things out. Hope this helps!
    MrJohnson Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Mate sounds to me that she needs to be taught a lesson on what it feels like to be treated this way. Next time your out shopping or with friends and she says that she wants you do what she does to you mate.
    Tell her that you're not in the mood or you don't feel like it,then when you get home have yourself a good old pull while in the shower or some where she can catch you.
    See what sort of response you get from her then,no doubt she'll ask you why you have to masturbate and not have sex with her.
    After doing that a few times she might see what she's doing to you and come around.
    Goodluck
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Sounds like your girlfriend loves the newness of a new affair, the thrill, the excitement of a new lover. :) She is a bit of what we used to call a "pr1ck tease", too.

I don't think she is interested in a long term relationship, or she is not capable of a long term relationship at this point in her life.

This is her; not you.

Just think of the great times you two had, and be resigned to the fact that she's already moved on in her skull. There are other women out there to be loved and savored. Your sensual life has just begun. :)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 7, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Sounds like 1. You're both young and 2. that the newness of the relationship has worn off.

You need to talk to her about it. Period. If you can't talk about your sex life TOGETHER (both of you participating) well... your sex life is going to suck.

Tell her how YOU are feeling and try to get her to tell you how SHE is feeling. Don't push things, but basically let her know thatyou feel teased and hurt and rejected when she does this to you.
    kytcd6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2012, 04:39 PM
    I think you should just walk away from her & if she loves you ? She'll come back to you

Jeff
    KY.
    kytcd6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2012, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by djbowens View Post
    Just because she doesn't want to have sex as much doesn't mean you are doing something wrong. My boyfriend and I were the same way when we first got together... Always all over each other whenever we were alone... But we've been together for over a year now and we barely have sex twice a week. Not because he doesn't want to, but because I don't want to. I'm not sure what it is, but more than likely your girlfriend is just going through the same sort of thing I went through. I never lost interest in my boyfriend, I just didn't feel like having sex all of the time. Of course, he thought I was cheating on him, or all sorts of other things, when in reality, I just really lost the drive to have sex every day. Maybe you should try to have a romantic evening with her and see if that helps. Or a weekend get away, perhaps. Have you tried telling her how you feel? Don't attack her and say "You never have sex with me anymore!" Maybe start out by saying "I feel like things have changed between us... Blah blah blah." Hopefully she will be open with you. Just let her know how you feel and see if you can work things out. Hope this helps!

I too have been feeling the same way w/ my friendfriend of 2 years & you have helped me & thanks... I'll try this and again >>>thanks..

kytcd6
    Kentucky

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband has lost sexual interest in me [ 11 Answers ]

I am having a really difficult problem in my marriage right now, and it is causing me a great deal of anguish. I'm at a loss here and I have no idea what to do. I have been married for seven months, but my husband and I dated for four years prior to our wedding. In that time, we had a fantastic...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

Wife has lost interest [ 6 Answers ]

My wife and I got married 8 months ago, we have 2 children together (boy of 6 and girl of 2), and have been together 7 1/2 years. Within weeks of our wedding, she began expressing doubts about whether she loved me. We talked and worked things through and things improved for a few months or so. She...

Is my girlfriend ill? Or losing interest? [ 11 Answers ]

So this probably seems very much like a lot of the other concerns people have posted so before I start, I would like to express my appreciation to anyone who takes the time to read and respond to this. I am a member on other forums pertaining to my hobbies (totally unrelated to this) and have...

View more questions Search