Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitch1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Having hot face 3-4 times a day
    Hi this is michelle and I have now been getting I suppose a hot flush 3-4 times a day and lasts about 3 minutes anyone have any idea what the cause of this could be I feel I just have to fan my face and be in a cool place

brayden1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Hello, I don't know your age but the major causes for that are hormonal fluctuations. The second one can be from anxiety or feeling stressed.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 28, 2008, 03:42 AM
    Hi, Michelle!

I just moved your question moved from Introductions to a more appropriate topic area in order to get the most exposure to those best able to answer your question. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions in that area. Thank you!
    tomterm8 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

May 28, 2008, 03:45 AM
    Is the time of day the same? What's happening when you get the flush? Does it happen when you meet a particular person, or carry out a particular activity, or is it entirely random?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fear to face people at seminor times [ 2 Answers ]

Today I host a seminar session in my college, I don't no why I'm getting scared, even if I prepared well, when I am standing in front of lecturers and pupils I forgeted all the heighlighting points in my topic,surelly I will get zero in that session, I don't why its happening to me?yesterday fully...

We've only had sex 3 times! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 25 and my girlfriend is 20. I've been with her now for 8 months and we've only had sex 3 times! The first was after about 2 months, then about 2 months after that and once again recently.. When I confront her about it she acts as if it's just been unfortunate as we rarely have places...

My dog poo over 7 times a day ! [ 5 Answers ]

I havea one year old sheltie boy According to my breeder instruction I feed him once a day with "HILLS" I wonder if I'ts' his dog food or what Because he poo 7 times a day at different times (hard to find his fixed time) therefore making training very Hard. The dog I had before only poo...

How many times? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I was just wondering how many times we landed on the moon, Thank you:D

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

View more questions Search