Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deborah42852 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 11:00 PM
    5 week old boxer pups
    I need to know how often my Boxer Mom needs to be feeding her 7 pups a day. I have started feeding them moistened puppy chow with warm water and milk supplement. I need to know how often she still needs to feed them. Also how do I wean them and at what age?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 06:22 AM
    This persons puppies are 5 weeks old as well. It would do you good to read the whole post. It contains some very valuable information about placing your puppies, socializing as well as a list of books that may help you out.https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/w...elping+puppies
    deborah42852 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Thank you so much for you information. It really helped me a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Newborn pups with fleas [ 2 Answers ]

What safe treatment can be used when newborn pups have fleas? The mother has been treated but do not know what to use for the puppies. They are 5 days old. Thanks

Jack Russell pups [ 3 Answers ]

My baby, Peaches and my other baby, Happy, recently had a litter of pups. (sept 18th). She originally had four, but unfortunely, I was at work saving people and was uanble to save 2 of them. I have a couple of questions. They are just a little over a week old and infested w/fleas as are their...

Parvo And Well Pups [ 4 Answers ]

My 2 Cairn Terriers had litters of pups 2 days apart. At 6 weeks, (1st shots not given yet), out of 14 pups, 8 died from parvo. I had originally quarantined the sick ones, but as the days went by, more got sick very quickly. Two that had the virus have survived and seem to be thriving. The...

Mother not feeding pups [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has been refusing to feed her 3 week old puppies. Do you have any advice?

What ARE these pups? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We've recently taken in two puppies that were dropped off on a friend's doorstep. I am wondering if anyone could tell me what the mix might be. These pictures are both of the girl (they look very similar.) I've had pit bull suggested, but we're really not sure. Is there any way to tell...

View more questions Search