Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samjones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 08:53 PM
    Bleeding after sex
    Hi and thanks in advance for your help.

I am in my early 30's and in perfect sexual health as is my husband. I have a tilted uterous which does not affect my life in any way. However once or twice I have had mild to moderate bleeding after sex.

It has always happened with a rear entry position and when the sex is hard and rough. I have tried unsuccessfully to find any references or pictures online which would explain why this happens. The bleeding usually stops within a day. There is no pain.

My gyn has advised that the woman on top or missionary is the best positions for me and we use these all the time. However we both love the rear entry position and unfortunately for our fear of hurting me we can't do this and certainly not with the passion we like.

Can you recommend any website or books I can read? All I am able to find online is how this relates to pregnancy and not how to have safe rear entry sex with a tilted uterous.

Thanks.
    Samantha
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Dec 28, 2006, 10:02 PM
    There is no doubt that you are damaging you cervix or uterus. Although some people like it rough, for the women with a tilted uterus, this will be the cause of her requireing a hysterectomy and not ever being able to have a baby ever again.

So turn off the "Don't stop get it, get it" and put on the "Let's take it slow." From my understanding, however, you can use this position but you'll have to convert the position to a knee-chest position by bending your arms slightly to give you even more of an angle.

The same is so with Side Lying or spooning. Nothing is promised to us, however, so if all else fails, you may want to discuss with your doctor about techniques you can do to repositioned the uterus or a minor surgical correction.

Hope this answers your question!

REFERENCE(S)

1. Kim Elise Goldman, 2006. Baby Making Sex

2. American Pregnancy Association, 2003. Tipped uterus : American Pregnancy Association
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Dec 29, 2006, 08:38 AM
    You could also try having sex with you lying on your stomach, which is a rear entry but the position does not permit roughness. There are also some kama sutra positions that may be helpful, they may not necessarily be for women with a tipped uterus but you can certainly find some positions you can work with.
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during sex... after depo shot [ 12 Answers ]

I have had bleeding during intercourse 2 times since going off depo provera, (which stopped my periods for over 2 years)... most of the time I don't bleed... but what could this mean? Is it a start of my periods return after depo? Or an infection non related to the drug? If you have taken this drug...

Bleeding After Sex [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: OK hey all! First off... Everytime after me and my boyfriend has sex, I get up to go use the restroom, and when I whip I'm bleeding! Not heavly, but a faded red coloring! This happends every time we have sex! What is this caused by, and is it OK that I bleed?

Bleeding 3 days after rough sex... [ 1 Answers ]

I’m 35, two kids, tubes tied. My periods are pretty regular and I am in very good health. My husband and I, on occasion, have “rough sex”. I ended my last period on November 30th. Friday night (December 8th) we engaged in some pretty rough sex. Here it is the 12th, and now I'm cramping and...

I have Bleeding after sex. [ 1 Answers ]

I had dumped my ex a couple months ago and I just found out that he gave me trich, and chlamydia. On top of that I had bacterial vaginosis. I took Metronidazol antibiotics for the trich and vaginosis for 7 days and azithromycin I had to mix and drink one time for the chlamydia. About 2 weeks later...

Bleeding when aroused and during sex [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: :( For the last week each time I become sexually aroused I have bled. There's no pain or cramps just a small to medium amount of blood and/or brownish discharge. This happens with masturbation (even just purely clitoral stimulation) and intercourse. It is causing problems for me and...

View more questions Search