Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scp_ok Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Radiant Roof Decking - Should I upgrade to it
    Anyone have experience with Radiant Roof Decking. Looking to upgrade on new construction in Oklahoma and wondering if worth the investment. Research appears to be a wise investment for the future, but any real world experience out there. Here's a web site (one of many) that discusses what I'm talking about if you just reading this out of curiosity :) --->
    Radiant Barrier Insulation – LP

Check out some similar questions!

Sun roof vs moon roof [ 8 Answers ]

What is the difference between a moon roof and a sun roof?

Rotting roof decking [ 2 Answers ]

I am selling my home and want to do the repair to the roof decking without spending a fortune. I was wondering is there a way to replace the rotton wood that hangs over the edge of the roof without replacing the entire roof? I had someone look at it, and they said because a roof is shingled from...

How can I convert this shed roof to a gable roof? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to extend this porch out another 8 feet and convert the current shed roof to a gable roof. Is there a framing genius lurking here who can tell me how to make it happen? The conceptual image gives an idea of what I'm trying to accomplish with the porch. See attachments. Michael

Radiant Barriers [ 1 Answers ]

We are building a 3650 square foot home in Land O Lakes Florida. We have upgraded our windows to two pane low e, have insulated our garage door, and are having foam injected into our cinder blocks. The home is basically one story with a 750 square foot bonus room upstairs. THe builder quoted...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.