Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JesCsZoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 10:16 AM
    My dog is NOT urinating frequently
    I've recently noticed my dog isn't urinating frequently, she's always been a bit private in that dept. but She'll be in all night and not go in the morning when I walk her. And I've been letting her out late afternoons but in this heat not for too long and still I haven't seen her go, Please Help!
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2007, 03:50 PM
    In extreme heat, a dog will lie down and not move around a lot to conserve energy. Their body slows down and they don't urinate as frequently or in the same amounts as they usually do. How long has she not urinated? This is very important. If she hasn't urinated for a full day, it is time to place a call in to your vet. Vets usually have someone on call, during the weekends and off hours, for emergencies.
    pawsdogdaycare Posts: 92, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 4, 2007, 05:53 AM
    I aggee you should contact your vet and describe the problem to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog urinating in their crate [ 6 Answers ]

I have an 11 month old chocolate lab puppy who is with me most of the time, but when I need to leave home in his crate he urinates in it and rolls around in his own urine. How do I get him to stop urinating in his crate? I don't know if it is the type of crate the I use or that he just gets mad at...

Dog urinating in apartment [ 2 Answers ]

Hello..! I have a 7 y.o. Lhasa that I rescued about a year ago. She was found on the street and her collar was partially embedded in her neck, and had to be surgically removed. The point in sharing that story is to say she obviously has been through a lot, but has turned out to be a fantastic...

Dog coughing and urinating [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 13 year old border collie cross. Over the past few months he has started urinating in the house even though he has just been out in the yard or for a very long walk. When he urinates it is not always in the same areas, he goes in different places. He has also developed a cough which...

Dog not urinating properly [ 3 Answers ]

My dog urinates normally most of the time but occasionally he needs out every five minutes and only does a series of squirts. He is a two year old labrador who has been castrated but the problem has been present since before his castration. Any ideas

Dog Urinating [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 3-1/2 years old. He is a inside dog and has been house broken. All of a sudden he has been peeing in the house. He is let out 5 to 6 times a day and some times more. I don't understand why he is doing this. Nothing has changed here. Only him. I need help!!

View more questions Search