Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOAN HICKS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 09:05 AM
    How to wash dog
    I have a puppy with tar on his feet what to do
    scman61 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2008, 09:48 AM
    I had a similar problem and used a product called goop. Goop is a hand cleaner that is used to remove grease grime tar etc. It is very mild and safe and will remove tar. Hardware and auto shops should have it.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2008, 10:18 AM

There is a product out also called Orange something or other haha I can't remember exactally what it is called but it's a soap with a small amount of pumice stone in it. Its commonly called plumers soap I've used it to take road patch off my hands

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do you wash your face? [ 14 Answers ]

What water temperature should it be first and last And I have acne When you wash your faces do you use a sponge,washcloth, or hands Do you scrub or do it gently when you have the facial wash on your face For how long do you do this ? 10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec and please say what...

Best facial wash [ 8 Answers ]

I have a very sensitive skin. I have a lot of pimples before, but when I started using differin cream my pimples slowly disappear, But, still coming back! Differin is very good but I do not know the best facial cleanser that will compliment on that. Any suggestion?

Car wash [ 1 Answers ]

During car wash, every time after washing the car from below, the service men ask me to spray oil (from below) or not? And I always say yes, cause as per my understanding this should prevent from rusting. Some guys tell me this is not good... what you say? Thanks, Jawad.

Does It really wash out? [ 3 Answers ]

When you dye your hair a darker color temporarily, does it really wash out??

View more questions Search