Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PinkBubbles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 09:18 PM
    When I shave the results don't last very long :( I am desperate
    When I shave the results dont last very long and when the hair starts growing back it is iritating... i am acually desperate to know if there is a way for the results to last a longer time.
    Is there a way to get rid of the hair and make it so that it will not come back? [not lasering or anything lik that tho]
    and i can't use wax or veet stuff my skin doesnt like it lol :p
    anyone know any like homemade hair killer haha
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 20, 2007, 09:25 PM
    I don't think there is anything over the counter that is going to get rid of hair forever. I use conditioner when I shave and it is best to shave at night instead of morning-has something to do with the hair follicles. My legs are smoother and last longer if I shave at night.
    tonesbones Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Apr 20, 2007, 09:28 PM
    You are a human (assumed),
    Humans have hair follicles. These follicles grow at their own pace, uncontrolled by you, me, or razor. You'll learn to cope. Cope, or go hairy... your choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to shave [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I want to have a smooth face but every time I shave down not every hair comes off. And when I shave against the grain it hurts and I get cut. I don't know what to do. I have been reading to keep shaving with the grain. I have been doing this for a month. But I want to have a completely...

Legs: To shave or not to shave [ 29 Answers ]

Who or what started the trend that women should shave their legs and why?

I don't have a clue, what's going on here?HELP[LONG] [ 15 Answers ]

Ok it's a long story but its eating me up. I met my ex-girlfriend at college, near enough exactly a year ago, we spent lots of time together, it was basically like living together, spending a lot more time with each other than a usual couple would, we love each other greatly, as well as relying on...

How to shave [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I want to have a smooth face but every time I shave down not every hair comes off. And when I shave against the grain it hurts and I get cut. I don't know what to do. I have been reading to keep shaving with the grain. I have been doing this for a month. But I want to have a completely...

View more questions Search