Ask
    keni_dee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 03:10 PM
    Spousal Support
    What can I do if I feel thst the judge calculated my spousal support wrong
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2011, 07:49 PM

Go back to Court - either by appeal or a whole new action.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2011, 07:53 PM

Yes, errors happen in paper work and in motions, you merely go back to court for the corrections.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get spousal support ? [ 1 Answers ]

We've been married for almost 2 years but been together over 4 years. I supported him while he was in prison for at least a couple of years. I have receipts and he even signed a couples agreement that if we split within 3 years of his release he'd have to pay me $5000 a year for every year I...

Spousal support [ 1 Answers ]

I have been married 8 years to a spouse who had etoh and psych issues that I was unaware of. She was short of PhD and I RN. I am working and she isn't now and just taking full advantage of my working . Her attorney is bleeding me dry It appears that the court doesn't want to hear the why's...

Spousal support [ 1 Answers ]

My husband's ex wife remarried and he is still paying her spousal support, is he supposed to still pay her

Spousal Support [ 10 Answers ]

In my final divorce decree. I am responsible to pay spousal support to my ex-wife for two years. I live in Virginia State. Now, during the two years my ex-wife got married and never informed the courts of the legal change in her maritiall status! My question is whether or not the spousal support...

Spousal Support [ 2 Answers ]

I am in divorce now. No minor children, married for 25 years. Do I still have to pay spusal support and is DissoMaster the correct way for this purpose?

View more questions Search