Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBOY345 Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

Jul 16, 2009, 01:27 AM
    how can i get her to leave her man
    Wats up,

this is my question I meet this girl about a month ago ever since we meet we always seem to have a good time we laugh talk kiss hug up all of that the only problem is she has a boyfriend she told me this at day one but she acts like he's some random when its just me and her but I play it cool becase I'm really starting to fall for this girl already I can't stop thinking about her I need her in my life as more than the friends that we are now so simply saying how do I get her to leave her boyfreind and be wit me
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 01:41 AM

If she is hugging and kissing you,it would appear she is already not with her guy.

Maybe she just said that to keep you at arms length and there is no BF.

If there is ,she is very flirty.

Sure that is the kind of girl you want?

If she just drops him for you ,then what happens when some new guy comes along? Think she will change her pattern?

Think about what she is showing you and bottom line about the BF (if he exists) he deserves respect from both of you and if a girl is taken,she is not available,period.

For all you know ,you might just be a fun diversion.

I would not put all my eggs in one basket if I were you.

Jul 16, 2009, 02:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    if she is hugging and kissing you,it would appear she is already not with her guy.

Maybe she just said that to keep you at arms length and there is no bf.

If there is ,she is very flirty.

Sure that is the kind of girl you want?

If she just drops him for you ,then what happens when some new guy comes along? Think she will change her pattern?

Think about what she is showing you and bottom line about the bf (if he exists) he deserves respect from both of you and if a girl is taken,she is not available,period.

For all you know ,you might just be a fun diversion.

I would not put all my eggs in one basket if i were you.
    I see were you coming 4rm on that and the bf's real I meet him ova her cuz's house one day
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 02:31 AM

I
    see were you coming 4rm on that and the bf's real I meet him ova her cuz's house one day
    Than you know she is something of a frisky kind of gal,you need to decide if that is the kind of girl you could trust in the future.
    F.Y.I. your post could be deleted for chat speak,site rules.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 02:33 AM

This doesn't sound like a good foundation for a relationship, if that's what you're looking for. She's got a boyfriend and she's all over you? That's cheating. Whether you're falling for her, you've got to take a step back from this situation and think, "what's going to stop her from doing this with some other guy if she does leave her boyfriend for me?" I've known girls like this and it doesn't stop with just one guy.

There was a friend that I worked with whose girlfriend left him for my brother. Had I known what I know now, I would have told my brother not to bother. She left him for someone else... cheated on both of them.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 02:50 AM

There are three possibilities:
    1: She leaves her boyfriend for you. However, knowing she is kissing you, I'll have to agree with artlady that there is no reason she'll not do the same to you when she meets a new guy.
    2: She tries to have you both, plays both of you. She gets what she wants, and both of you guys get hurt.
    3: You realize how immature you are being, leave this girl behind to find someone better for you, and have a better love life in the future for it.

I think it's pretty obvious which choice you should choose.

I'm SURE that, how keyboards are designed, it's much easier to type real words than chat speak, and it is much easier for everyone hear to read and understand. Please do not use "txt spk" on these boards.

Jul 16, 2009, 03:31 AM

I kind of see were you are coming from I'll take it to the head and sorry about the txt talk it's just a bad habit of mine
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 03:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBOY345 View Post
    i see were u comin 4rm on dat and the bf's real i meet him ova her cuz's house one day
    Your language is painful to read. Please use proper english!

Jul 16, 2009, 03:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy View Post
    your language is painful to read. please use proper english!
    I just explain that like 10 minutes ago I'm sorry It's a Habit
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 03:46 AM

Sorry JBOY345, I wrote that after reading your response and had not realized someone else wrote it as well!
    lilangus Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2009, 03:50 AM
    If she's kissing you, she's cheating on her man with you. What makes you think she wouldn't cheat on you? You should think about this hard. Sounds like she has him for love, and you for her "get away" from him when things are going not so good with him. A lot of women (Not all, but most) have a man for love, another for money, another for friendship and someone to make them feel good about themselves, another man for sex, etc... it's sad but true.

She may not be like this, only you could know that for sure, just be sure about it before you pursue this.

Jul 16, 2009, 03:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy View Post
    Sorry JBOY345, I wrote that after reading your response and had not realized someone else wrote it as well!
    Okay
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 03:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilangus View Post
    If she's kissing you, she's cheating on her man with you. What makes you think she wouldn't cheat on you? You should think about this hard. Sounds like she has him for love, and you for her "get away" from him when things are going not so good with him. A lot of women (Not all, but most) have a man for love, another for money, another for friendship and someone to make them feel good about themselves, another man for sex, etc.....it's sad but true.

She may not be like this, only you could know that for sure, just be sure about it before you pursue this.
    Where the heck are you getting your facts? How many women do you know with 5 men? Who has time for that?

Jul 16, 2009, 03:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post
    where the heck are you getting your facts? how many women do you know with 5 men? who has time for that?
    That's funny Man
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 09:40 AM
    where the heck are you getting your facts? how many women do you know with 5 men? who has time for that?
    L.M.A.O. I can't believe this one! This is hysterical :rolleyes:
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 16, 2009, 09:46 AM
    I totally have time for 5 men! Wait, do they count if one is a cat, one is a dog, 2 are babies and one is my husband? Yeah, that's right, I went there.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chey5782 View Post
    I totally have time for 5 men! Wait, do they count if one is a cat, one is a dog, 2 are babies and one is my husband? Yeah, that's right, I went there.
    LOL. I suppose that can count.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 11:15 AM

I didn't see anyone else bring this up, so I guess I will.

1) She cheater on her boyfriend.

2) Since she's a cheater, there's no way for you to trust her in the future.

3) You're off to a really bad start and you're just setting yourself up to get hurt by her.

Forget her and find someone else.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by I wish View Post
    I didn't see anyone else bring this up, so I guess I will.

1) She cheater on her boyfriend.

2) Since she's a cheater, there's no way for you to trust her in the future.

3) You're off to a really bad start and you're just setting yourself up to get hurt by her.

Forget her and find someone else.
    Check post 2, 6, and 11.
    We didn't word it like you, but we all meant the same thing.
    Khmerbodian Posts: 62, Reputation: 7
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 11:36 AM

If you do that, what makes you think she won't leave you for somebody else! why would you want someone like that! i agree with helpinhere 100%

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did she leave me? What now? [ 14 Answers ]

All right here's the scoup, I have been with a girl for about 6 months now... Our relationship was great, we get along very well and have chemistry and attraction for each other. Great in the bedroom, could talk for hours, very honest, not jealous at all, we trusted each other completely,...

Why won't my dad leave her? [ 5 Answers ]

My father and my mother divorced when I was 11 and my dad remarried 2 years later to a woman he always had relationship problems with and dated for only 3 months. One day I could tell he was upset and while we were talking he asked me what to do because he was thinking of leaving her, and it blew...

Have to leave [ 13 Answers ]

HI everyone, I am a 39 single woman . And don't know where to turn or where to go. I have been living with a man ( and I use that loosley) for 3 years, after a month of being there he said he needed me to pay him $800 a month to help with bills, wellbeing the person I am I said OK, thinking that...

Trying to leave Ma. [ 1 Answers ]

I am an active duty Marine stationed in Ca. At the beginning of Aug my fiancé was arrested with 3 of my clonazapam on her ( which I have a prescription for ). The case was continued for 9 months without a finding but with supervised probation, with random drug tests. She is currently in an...

To Leave or Not to Leave [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have been married to a marine for 5 years now. I did not know what I was getting into, but that internal clock was ticking since I was 30 so we got married. Anyway, we were having trouble before he went to Iraq. He came home and I got pregnant. During my pregnancy, he signed up for...

View more questions Search