Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirsimkin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Move out or not?
    When you decided to divorce did you continue to live under the same roof until it was over or did one of you move out?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Usually one moves out prior to divorce but there are rare cases where people get divorced and remain in the same home. I was split up years before my divorce. Kicked him out but it was my apartment that I had rented during one of our separations.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 12:42 AM
    It depends on the couple and the finances involved. Continuing to stay together in the same place sounds really hard. I hated my ex-husband's behavior so much, living in a tent would have been preferable to staying in the same house with him.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsimkin
    When you decided to divorce did you continue to live under the same roof until it was over or did one of you move out?
    It depends on whether you can stay separated or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should be my next move? [ 14 Answers ]

What should be my next move? Hey all! This is my first post and I just want to say that this seems to be a great forum! :) Anyway here is my problem. This is going to be a looooong post so if you want a shorter version, please tell me. Even though I think its best if you know the...

How can I get him to move out [ 1 Answers ]

I live with a 19 year old son who calls me names on a daily basis. He has kicked my bedroom door in enough that I cannot shut it. I just want him to move on. I don't think he is going to leave on his own. How do I make him leave my house?

How do I get him to move out? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm going through a divorce and it's been miserable. He is the one wo wants the divorce, but won't do anything to get it. I have asked him to move out so I can attempt to be amicable with this thing, but he refuses saying he will get screwed over if he does. So he and my kids and I are all here,...

How to move on. [ 1 Answers ]

So, my ex finally gave me his answer last night about whether he waned to get back together with me. He said that he is half way in decidiing. Well, he chose no as the yes or no answer because he does not know if it will work out. I totally see where he is coming from, he does not want to take...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search