Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    dennisdebi's Avatar
    dennisdebi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 15, 2014, 10:25 PM
    How can I find out someone's employer
    My ex is delinquent in his spousal maintenance. Looking for his current employer to show the court in hopes to Garnish his wages. All people searches are listing the wrong persons employment. I am unable to hire a attorney due to funds. Do you have any suggestions on how I can locate this information?
    Thank You
    Catsmine's Avatar
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

    Mar 16, 2014, 04:10 AM
    You can try to petition the Court yourself to order Social Security to provide employment information, if you're in the States. You may or may not succeed.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692

    Mar 16, 2014, 05:30 AM
    Take him to court, to have court to order him to declare where he works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to find someone's employer? [ 5 Answers ]

I am working for collection agency and would like to find a cheap way to obtain employment information.

Trying to find someone's employer [ 2 Answers ]

Any ideas of how to do this if you have a SS#. All these sites seem to charge a lot to maybe find the info? Thanks Findaz

How find employer [ 1 Answers ]

I am from India ,I want to work in Europe , How to find employer I am an electronic & computer Hardware service Eng,

Find an employer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to locate my ex-husband's current employer for child support reasons. Is there any way to do this?

Find an employer [ 3 Answers ]

I know my ex-husband's ssn. I have been awarded a judgement for the money he owes me. Is there a way I can find out where he works so I can have the judgement executed?

View more questions Search