I am currently incarcerated in federal prison. My wife has recently had a baby with another man and is living with him. I need advice on how to proceed with a divorce and what my rights are. I rec'd a letter telling me I am financially responsible for the baby although I had nothing to do with her... lol. I just want to get my stuff and be done with her. Any advice is appreciated.