Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    dkirkendall3530's Avatar
    dkirkendall3530 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 21, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Find an employer
    I know my ex-husband's ssn. I have been awarded a judgement for the money he owes me. Is there a way I can find out where he works so I can have the judgement executed?
    RichardBondMan's Avatar
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66
    Senior Member

    Jul 22, 2007, 03:16 AM
    Using his SSAN might not be legal but I am not an atty, why not ask the atty who helped you secure the judgement?
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

    Jul 22, 2007, 04:30 AM
    Hello d:

    It's not a matter of whether it's legal or not. It's a matter of whether the number will work to trace him down, and it won't.

    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,299, Reputation: 7691

    Jul 22, 2007, 08:05 AM
    If you could use that number to access his unemployment tax record ( they show who someone is working for, current up to last quarters records) also IRS records show who he worked for last year.

    And even access Social Security records which would show who paid the tax on him last quarter.

    You should be able to get a court order for such information from the court that awarded the judgemetn.

    Also of course if you know where he lives, you just hire someone to follow him for a couple of days,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Employer not paying [ 9 Answers ]

I recently quit my job at a car lot where I was a sales man. My employer is refusing to pay me and states he doesn't have to because I was a commissioned employee and states I didn't meet my draw for the month prior and that I owe him. There was never any document signed that stated any money would...

Theft From employer [ 6 Answers ]

I have recently received a letter form my past employer who is seeking just over $20 000 for funds that he is claiming I stole. I live in Ontario Canada and am 18 years old. Money was taken on my part but it was around the $5000 mark, either just under or just over. In the letter he is giving me 15...

View more questions Search