Hi... we have an unexpected problem. My ex and I divorced several years ago and filed a quadro to split 401ks. We forgot to include an old 401k fund. Now we want to split this additional fund. The plan administrator says we need a new quadro. Do you know if we need a new quadro? If so, is it possible to file this form on our own rather than with an attorney?we have no debates over the amount of money. The plan administrator said we are not allowed to just split the funds into our individual new 401ks. We live in California. Thanks for any help.