I am divorcing my husband and haved separated after 9 yrs. Of marriage. I am on SSDI because of MS. In addition, we have 3 young children ages 3, 5 and 7. Our 7 year old is severely mentally disabled and moderately physically disabled. I've been out of work, suffer from fatigue but am still able to care for the kids. My husband has a great job making $150K base plus commission. He wants to propose giving me spousal support of $75K. This is great but he only wants to pay that for 4 yrs. I asked him to py until I get remarried. I live in the state of Wasington. Is this right for me to ask him to pay until I get remarried?