I bought one of those do-it-yourself divorce kits from an Office Max. My spouse and I do not have any children or property together. We separated years ago and up until his recent incarceration, I had no idea of his whereabouts. Once I found him, I began divorce proceedings myself. My county clerk office told me I need to submit a default divorce form prior to my court date. I have no idea what form she is speaking of. I phoned Socrates and they don't know. Does anyone know what form I am in need of? If she meant a default judgment form, that wouldn't be applicable since we never had any joint assets and he's not asking anything from me nor am I from him. The time has lapsed for my spouse to submit an answer to the court and I have only two weeks left to find this form. If anyone knows of such a form, please inform me!! Time is running out!