I just found out my ex-husband died in June of last year. He owed 15 plus years of unpaid back child support for out three children. The home he and his current wife owe was paid in full in July 10, 2010 as joint tenants. I have a copy of the affidavit of death of life tenant filed by his wife September 11, 2017. There was no will probated. Do I have any right to request a probate and put a claim in against the home which is paid in full for? Or do I lose out on all the back child support he owed my children. I have my divorce document stating the court ordered amount of child support due my children. This all occurred in the state of CA. thank you, Linda Smithson